Registration is Now Open!
Full Weekend Passes
Includes all our workshops and dances – this is your best value!
Early Bird (First 50 Registered and Paid): $109* Regular (Registered and Paid by Feb. 15): $119*
- Procrastinator’s Price (After Feb. 15): $129*
* Full-time students receive a $10 discount on ALL full-weekend passes!
Enter the coupon code “student” at check-out. (You must present a current student ID at event check-in.)
- Catered Lunches: $9.50 per day
(no need to rush out for lunch)
- Open Jack n’ Jill Competition entry: $5
- Solo Riffin’ Competition entry: $5
Only a very limited number of non-pre-ordered lunches will be available to purchase during the weekend.
The deadline for adding a lunch to your registration is Sunday, March 12.
Out-of-towners, come enjoy our famous Pittsburgh hospitality! Sign up for housing and make your housing requests during the online registration process. Any changes to your housing information can be made by logging back into the registration site.
Pittsburghers, please offer to host our traveling guests! Sign up to be a host at the registration site. (No, you don’t have to register for the weekend in order to be a host!)
All you need to provide as a host is floor space to sleep on, and access to a bathroom and shower. Dance Karma shines on people who chose to host, and hosts have been known to receive free hugs and eternal gratitude in return for their generosity.
Fun Housing Facts:
- Register early! Housing is first come, first served, until all housing options are filled. The latest date you can request housing is Tuesday, March 7th — IF housing is still available!
- You must have a full weekend or dance-only pass to be eligible for housing.
- Your housing request will only be accommodated once we receive your registration payment.
- Make sure you contact your host or guests in advance to find out more details about accommodation (Should I bring an air mattress? Will I be on the couch?), travel plans, and just to say hi!
If you have any other housing questions, shoot a message to our Housing Guru at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make some cash while helping the event run smoothly. The tasks are simple, but the volunteers allow the event to happen. Volunteers will be paid $8 per hour.
Time slots will be scheduled and confirmed by our Volunteer Coordinator before the event. In scheduling volunteers, preference is given to those registered and paid for the full weekend pass. Volunteers will be paid at the end of each shift.
Direct any volunteering questions to email@example.com.